Our website address is: https://rederent.com
Your privacy is critical to us. That is why we have built this Policy with the end goal of showing how we gather, utilize, impart, reveal and utilize individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- User Data may be stored on the servers of third-party providers, with the explicit understanding that the data is not to be shared outside of the RedE Media Inc. (RedE Rent) organization.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect and aggregate personal information that you may provide in completing your interactions with us, which may include your contact information, information from and about your transactions with us, and other information from the devices or accounts you use to interact with us.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may share and disclose your personal information with our affiliates, partners, service providers or our marketing providers as appropriate, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Technical device information:
We also automatically collect personal and technical information from the devices you use to connect to our website, using cookies, pixels, proximity beacons and other location-based technologies, and other digital markers. This information may include your IP address, unique device identifiers, geolocation, browser type, internet service provider, hardware model, operating system and application version. When you use or interact with our website, we may also record certain information and store it in log files, including location information, referring and exit pages, time and date stamp, search terms, clickstream data and other behavioural information. Some or all of this information may constitute personal information if we can use it to personally identify you. In some situations, you may be able to configure your browser or device settings to control what information we collect.
Information you provide
We collect personal information that will enable us to identify you. This personal information could include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), age, gender, employment history and financial information to conduct credit checks, the type and address of your rental address.
If you email, call, chat online, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect the information you provide during those communications, such as the content of your comments, complaints, feedback and inquiries.
When you engage with us online, we use tracking tools to collect information about your use of our website, social media accounts and your online activities, so that we can better understand your interests and marketing preferences and provide you with interest-based advertising most relevant to your activities and interests. You can take preventative steps if you do not wish to receive interest-based advertising from us.
RedE Rent and its third-party service providers (i.e. our advertising partners and analytics providers) may use tracking tools such as cookies, pixels, proximity beacons and other location-based technologies, and other digital marker technologies to collect information about your online or mobile activity over time and across our websites, social media sites and unaffiliated websites.
We may also use third-party social networking platforms (such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to show you interest-based advertisements based on your interactions with us. We may do this using tracking tools such as cookies, pixels, or by using targeted advertising features developed by the social networking platforms that you use. If you would like more information, we recommend that you visit and review the advertising and privacy policies of your social networking platforms.
Note that if you register your preference to opt-out from personalized advertising with all the networks referred to above, you may still receive online advertising from us on other websites or applications, but these ads will not be personalized for you based on your interests.
We may send you promotional emails, text messages, phone calls or other messages from time to time.
You may unsubscribe from any of these kinds of promotional messages at any time by contacting us (email@example.com)